I extend my thanks and appreciation to the three IJURR referees who commented on earlier versions of this article. Their critical comments were instrumental to its development. I also wish to thank the personnel at Forestry Commission (Wales) for their cooperation, together with those members of local communities in the south Wales valleys who gave their time for interviews.
Are Trees Always ‘Good’? Urban Political Ecology and Environmental Justice in the Valleys of South Wales
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1968–1983, November 2013
How to Cite
Kitchen, L. (2013), Are Trees Always ‘Good’? Urban Political Ecology and Environmental Justice in the Valleys of South Wales . International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1968–1983. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01138.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!