This article is part of a research program funded by the US NICHD, titled ‘Socio-Economic Impact of Gated Communities on American Cities’. Data and methodological research have also been funded under the ANR (French National Research Agency) 2007–10 research program ‘IP4 — Public–Private Interactions in the Production of Suburban Areas’. This support is gratefully acknowledged.
Gated Communities and House Prices: Suburban Change in Southern California, 1980–2008
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 2129–2151, November 2013
How to Cite
Le Goix, R. and Vesselinov, E. (2013), Gated Communities and House Prices: Suburban Change in Southern California, 1980–2008. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 2129–2151. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01139.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!