Translated from French by Karen George. This article falls within the framework of the Swiss National Research Project PNR 54 on the Sustainable Development of the Built Environment: FN 405440–115136/1. We would like to express our sincere thanks to the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) for its support of our project.
The Sustainability of a Financialized Urban Megaproject: The Case of Sihlcity in Zurich
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 2052–2073, November 2013
How to Cite
Theurillat, T. and Crevoisier, O. (2013), The Sustainability of a Financialized Urban Megaproject: The Case of Sihlcity in Zurich. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 2052–2073. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01140.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!