Research for this project was partially funded by a Civic Engagement Fellowship and a Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy Grant at the University at Buffalo. The author wishes to thank the IJURR referees for their insights and helpful comments.
Neoliberalism, Race and the Redefining of Urban Redevelopment
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 598–617, March 2013
How to Cite
Mele, C. (2013), Neoliberalism, Race and the Redefining of Urban Redevelopment. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 598–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01144.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!