A version of this article was presented at the XVII ISA World Congress — RC21 in Gothenburg (2010). The authors are grateful to Tim Butler, Paul White, Nick Phelps, Yvonne Rydin and Pablo Mateos, as well as the IJURR reviewers, for their comments and valuable time. We also wish to thank the interviewees.
Mixed-Tenure Neighbourhoods in London: Policy Myth or Effective Device to Alleviate Deprivation?
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 451–479, March 2013
How to Cite
Arbaci, S. and Rae, I. (2013), Mixed-Tenure Neighbourhoods in London: Policy Myth or Effective Device to Alleviate Deprivation?. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 451–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01145.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!