I am much indebted to Dr John Harrison and Dr Graham Gardner for their insightful comments and recommendations. This article is based on research supported by the Wales Institute of Social and Economic Research, Data and Methods (WISERD), which is funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) (grant number: RES-576-25-0021) and the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW).
Soft Spaces, Fuzzy Boundaries and Spatial Governance in Post-devolution Wales
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1325–1348, July 2013
How to Cite
Heley, J. (2013), Soft Spaces, Fuzzy Boundaries and Spatial Governance in Post-devolution Wales. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1325–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01149.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!