The author would like to thank Deborah Lustig, David Minkus, Christine Trost and the ISSC 2009–2011 fellows for their detailed comments on and unfailing support with earlier drafts of this article. Teresa Caldeira, Ananya Roy, Richard Walker and Malo Hutson provided critical intellectual and methodological guidance from the beginning. Thanks are also due to conference attendees at ACSP and UAA who provided insightful and helpful comments at key moments. All errors remain my own.
Origins of an Urban Crisis: The Restructuring of the San Francisco Bay Area and the Geography of Foreclosure
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 663–688, March 2013
How to Cite
Schafran, A. (2013), Origins of an Urban Crisis: The Restructuring of the San Francisco Bay Area and the Geography of Foreclosure. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 663–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01150.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!