The fieldwork for this research received financial support from the Korean Research Institute for Human Settlement. We appreciate the efforts of the Gwangju Biennale staff and civil society members who enthusiastically provided information and communicated with us. We would also like to thank various IJURR reviewers for their constructive and insightful comments that made developing this article enjoyable for us.
How Culture and Economy Meet in South Korea: The Politics of Cultural Economy in Culture-led Urban Regeneration
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1707–1723, September 2013
How to Cite
Shin, H. and Stevens, Q. (2013), How Culture and Economy Meet in South Korea: The Politics of Cultural Economy in Culture-led Urban Regeneration. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1707–1723. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01161.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Korean Research Institute for Human Settlement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!