This article was first presented as the IJURR Annual Lecture at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers in Washington, DC. The lecture is available to view on the IJURR website at http://www.ijurr.org. I would like to thank the IJURR referees for their useful comments on an earlier draft along with various seminar audiences who have contributed to the ideas under discussion. Thanks also to Claire Colomb for sharing her knowledge of planning and politics in Lille and to Emilie Koefed for her assistance in tracking down some of the more obscure sources.
Entropy by design: Gilles Clément, Parc Henri Matisse and the Limits to Avant-garde Urbanism
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 259–278, January 2013
How to Cite
GANDY, M. (2013), Entropy by design: Gilles Clément, Parc Henri Matisse and the Limits to Avant-garde Urbanism. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 259–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01164.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!