The author would like to thank the CRIR Initiative, Emmerik Warburg, Ugo Rossi and Annalisa Colombino for their help.
Alternative Capitalism and Creative Economy: the Case of Christiania
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1785–1798, September 2013
How to Cite
Vanolo, A. (2013), Alternative Capitalism and Creative Economy: the Case of Christiania. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1785–1798. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01167.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!