The authors wish to thank the members of Bimkom, who enabled us to observe the process and have free access to data. We would also like to thank the Minerva Center for Human Rights, The Levi Eshkol Institute for Social, Economic and Political Research in Israel and the Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research for their financial support of this ongoing research project.
When an NGO Takes on Public Participation: Preparing a Plan for a Neighborhood in East Jerusalem
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 61–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Cohen-Blankshtain, G., Ron, A. and Perez, A. G. (2013), When an NGO Takes on Public Participation: Preparing a Plan for a Neighborhood in East Jerusalem. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 61–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01174.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Minerva Center for Human Rights
- Levi Eshkol Institute for Social, Economic and Political Research in Israel
- Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!