I am grateful to Tanja Bastia, Michael Hebbert and Huraera Jabeen for their critical revisions of this article and their helpful suggestions, and to the three IJURR reviewers for their comments. The research on which this article is based was partly supported by a grant from the UK Economic and Social Research Council (grant number PTA-031-2006-00259).
Citizen Participation in Urban Governance in the Context of Democratization: Evidence from Low-Income Neighbourhoods in Mexico
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 135–150, January 2013
How to Cite
Lombard, M. (2013), Citizen Participation in Urban Governance in the Context of Democratization: Evidence from Low-Income Neighbourhoods in Mexico. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 135–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01175.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- UK Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: PTA-031-2006-00259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!