This study was funded by the Hong Kong PolyU Internal Grant (Nos. GU382 and GU755). The authors would like to thank Bo-tong Song for his valuable comments and viewpoints.
Housing Preferences of Temporary Migrants in Urban China in the wake of Gradual Hukou Reform: A Case Study of Shenzhen
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1384–1398, July 2014
How to Cite
Hui, E. C. M., Yu, K. H. and Ye, Y. (2014), Housing Preferences of Temporary Migrants in Urban China in the wake of Gradual Hukou Reform: A Case Study of Shenzhen. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 1384–1398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01176.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Hong Kong PolyU Internal Grant. Grant Numbers: GU382, GU755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!