I would like to thank Anne Haila for her guidance in writing the paper. I would like to express my thanks also to Chiara Rabbiosi, Tahl Kaminer, Agata Marzecova and two IJURR referees for their helpful comments given at different stages of the article.
Don't Plan! The Use of the Notion of ‘Culture’ in Transforming Obsolete Industrial Space
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1724–1746, September 2013
How to Cite
Krivý, M. (2013), Don't Plan! The Use of the Notion of ‘Culture’ in Transforming Obsolete Industrial Space. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1724–1746. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01178.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!