The author wishes to thank Ronald van Kempen, Jan van Weesep and Michael Doucet for their helpful comments and suggestions. The article also benefited greatly from my stay as a visiting scholar at the Department of Urban Studies at Glasgow University. An earlier version of this research was presented at the Regional Studies Association, Old Industrial Regions Research Group Conference in Mönchengladbach, Germany in 2009. Finally, the author wishes to thank the IJURR referees for their helpful and constructive comments. The usual disclaimers apply.
Variations of the Entrepreneurial City: Goals, roles and visions in Rotterdam's Kop van Zuid and the Glasgow Harbour Megaprojects
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 2035–2051, November 2013
How to Cite
Doucet, B. (2013), Variations of the Entrepreneurial City: Goals, roles and visions in Rotterdam's Kop van Zuid and the Glasgow Harbour Megaprojects. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 2035–2051. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01182.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!