I would like to acknowledge the support of all those who in various ways have contributed to the successful completion of this manuscript. I wish to first and foremost thank my wife, Sharmila, and children, Hannah and Jesse, for their immense patience and unconditional love throughout those countless hours of self-imposed solitary confinement conducting research and writing this article. I am especially indebted to the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for the grant that made this work possible. Finally, to those who assisted with constructive comments and feedback, including the reviewers selected by this journal, thank you for your invaluable support beyond the call of duty.
Changing Trends in Regional Economic Development Policy Governance: The Case of Northern Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1419–1437, July 2013
How to Cite
Conteh, C. (2013), Changing Trends in Regional Economic Development Policy Governance: The Case of Northern Ontario, Canada. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1419–1437. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01183.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!