The author would like to thank the three IJURR reviewers for their insightful and helpful comments.
Canada's Housing Bubble Story: Mortgage Securitization, the State, and the Global Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 256–284, January 2014
How to Cite
Walks, A. (2014), Canada's Housing Bubble Story: Mortgage Securitization, the State, and the Global Financial Crisis. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 38: 256–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01184.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!