I am very grateful to John Flint and three anonymous IJURR referees for constructive criticisms on earlier drafts of this article. Thanks also to Loïc Wacquant for drawing some important literature to my attention.
Loïc Wacquant's ‘Ghetto’ and Ethnic Minority Segregation in the UK: The Neglected Case of Gypsy-Travellers
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 115–134, January 2013
How to Cite
Powell, R. (2013), Loïc Wacquant's ‘Ghetto’ and Ethnic Minority Segregation in the UK: The Neglected Case of Gypsy-Travellers. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 115–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01188.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!