I am grateful to Çağlar Keyder, Sibel Yardımcı, Volkan Yılmaz, Bülent Küçükaslan, Tuna Kuyucu, and Yıldırım Şentürk for their comments and contributions, and to the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) for its financial support of this study (project number 109K074).
Urban Citizenship, the Right to the City and Politics of Disability in Istanbul
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 93–114, January 2013
How to Cite
Bezmez, D. (2013), Urban Citizenship, the Right to the City and Politics of Disability in Istanbul. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 93–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01190.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK). Grant Number: 109K074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!