This article has benefited greatly from comments by the four IJURR referees. The author would like to thank Alec Murphy for reviewing earlier drafts of the article and providing many helpful suggestions. Any remaining flaws or errors are mine alone.
From Frontier to Bridgehead: Cross-border Regions and the Experience of Yunnan, China
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1213–1232, July 2013
How to Cite
Su, X. (2013), From Frontier to Bridgehead: Cross-border Regions and the Experience of Yunnan, China. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1213–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01191.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!