Michael Koetter acknowledges financial support from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). We would like to thank Steven Brakman, Heinz Herrmann, Dan Stegarescu and three anonymous IJURR referees for helpful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are, of course, our own.
Transfer Payments without Growth: Evidence for German Regions, 1992–2005
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1438–1455, July 2013
How to Cite
Koetter, M. and Wedow, M. (2013), Transfer Payments without Growth: Evidence for German Regions, 1992–2005. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1438–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01193.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!