I would like to express my profound gratitude to Neil Brenner (Harvard University), from whom I have had generous support, warm encouragement and insightful suggestions for building up my thoughts — in various times and spaces. I would also like to thank the IJURR reviewers for their careful reading and productive comments. Finally I would like to thank the Department of Sociology and the Department of Social and Cultural Analysis at New York University for hosting this research, and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for funding it through Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. As usual, all errors are my own.
Times and Spaces of Homeless Regulation in Japan, 1950s–2000s: Historical and Contemporary Analysis
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1188–1212, July 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, M. (2013), Times and Spaces of Homeless Regulation in Japan, 1950s–2000s: Historical and Contemporary Analysis. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 1188–1212. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01200.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!