I would like to thank Kezia Barker, Andy Karvonen, Albena Yaneva, Isabelle Doucet and colleagues at the Manchester Architecture Research Centre for discussing versions of this article. I am also grateful to the anonymous IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions.
Material Politics: Concrete Imaginations and the Architectural Definition of Urban Life in Le Corbusier's Master Plan for Buenos Aires
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 238–258, January 2013
How to Cite
Minuchin, L. (2013), Material Politics: Concrete Imaginations and the Architectural Definition of Urban Life in Le Corbusier's Master Plan for Buenos Aires. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 238–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01203.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!