I would like to sincerely thank participants in the Cities and Communities Roundtable and colleagues in the Globalism Research Centre at RMIT University for helpful discussions on early versions of this article, as well as the three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their very insightful and valuable comments.
Campus, City, Networks and Nation: Student-Migrant Activism as Socio-spatial Experience in Melbourne, Australia
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 972–988, May 2013
How to Cite
Robertson, S. (2013), Campus, City, Networks and Nation: Student-Migrant Activism as Socio-spatial Experience in Melbourne, Australia. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 972–988. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01204.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!