Support for this research was provided by a Trewartha Research Grant through the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Geography. I would like to thank Kris Olds, Richard Schein, Anna Andrzejewski, Adam Mandelman, Chris Muellerleile, Emma Schroeder, Sigrid Peterson and three anonymous IJURR reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier drafts of this article. All errors and omissions are entirely my own.
Post-Industrial Imaginaries: Nature, Representation and Ruin in Detroit, Michigan
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 279–296, January 2013
How to Cite
Millington, N. (2013), Post-Industrial Imaginaries: Nature, Representation and Ruin in Detroit, Michigan. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 279–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2012.01206.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!