I am grateful to Professor Chris Pickvance and the four IJURR referees for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. Any remaining errors are the responsibility of the author.
Extending the Resource-Based Approach to Livelihoods: An Urban Application to Turkish Gecekondu Households
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 769–789, March 2013
How to Cite
Eroğlu, Ş. (2013), Extending the Resource-Based Approach to Livelihoods: An Urban Application to Turkish Gecekondu Households. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 769–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2013.01205.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!