The author wishes to acknowledge the contribution of artists Alma Quinto, Wire Tuazon and Mark Salvatus, TutoK project leaders Karen Flores and Buen Calubayan, Neo-Angono Artists Collective and Keiye Miranda.
Creative Mediations of the City: Contemporary Public Art as Compass of Metro Manila's Urban Conditions
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 864–878, May 2013
How to Cite
Guazon, T. M. (2013), Creative Mediations of the City: Contemporary Public Art as Compass of Metro Manila's Urban Conditions. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 864–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2013.01211.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!