I would like to thank the Honors College at the University of South Carolina for providing funding for an undergraduate assistant. I am grateful to my assistant, Justin Bagwell, for his help and for his insights on Southern suburbia. I would also like thank the anonymous IJURR reviewers, who encouraged me to think more deeply and critically about my findings. I greatly appreciate their insightful comments.
Reconfiguring Belonging in the Suburban US South: Diversity, ‘Merit’ and the Persistence of White Privilege
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Urban Research Publications Limited
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 618–640, March 2013
How to Cite
Nagel, C. R. (2013), Reconfiguring Belonging in the Suburban US South: Diversity, ‘Merit’ and the Persistence of White Privilege. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37: 618–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2013.01213.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!