An earlier version of this paper was presented at the January 1987 International Conference of the American Marketing Association. The authors are grateful for useful comments from participants in that session.
Exporting Labor: The Impact of Expatriate Workers on the Home Country*
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
© 1987 IOM
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 415–425, December 1987
How to Cite
Aggarwal, R. and Khera, I. (1987), Exporting Labor: The Impact of Expatriate Workers on the Home Country. International Migration, 25: 415–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.1987.tb00600.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!