An Econometric Analysis of The Remittance Determinants Among Ghanaians and Nigerians in The United States, United Kingdom, and Germany
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Migration © 2010 IOM
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION AND REMITTANCES
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s1, pages e53–e69, July 2013
How to Cite
Ecer, S. and Tompkins, A. (2013), An Econometric Analysis of The Remittance Determinants Among Ghanaians and Nigerians in The United States, United Kingdom, and Germany. International Migration, 51: e53–e69. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2010.00604.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!