Note: This manuscript is based on the exemplary original research of Georgetown University student, Scott Stapleton, for a 2005 honours thesis written under the direction of Susan Terrio that won the coveted Jesse A. Mann Medal in the Culture and Politics Program in the School of Foreign Service. Scott Stapleton was killed in a tragic accident in Turkey just weeks before he was to begin graduate work in anthropology at the London School of Economics. All of us who knew Scott as professors or friends deeply mourn the loss of a brilliant and humane young man.
Le Parkour: Urban Street Culture and the Commoditization of Male Youth Expression
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Migration © 2010 IOM
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 18–27, December 2012
How to Cite
Stapleton, S. and Terrio, S. (2012), Le Parkour: Urban Street Culture and the Commoditization of Male Youth Expression. International Migration, 50: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2010.00616.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!