How many hours do you have to work to be integrated? Full-time and part-time employment of native and ethnic minority women in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Migration © 2010 IOM
Volume 50, Issue Supplement s1, pages e117–e131, February 2012
How to Cite
Bevelander, P. and Groeneveld, S. (2012), How many hours do you have to work to be integrated? Full-time and part-time employment of native and ethnic minority women in the Netherlands. International Migration, 50: e117–e131. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2010.00622.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!