This submission is part of a proposed special issue of the International Migration (IM) Journal titled ‘Environment, Forced Migration and Social Vulnerability’ guest edited by Tamer Afifi and Koko Warner (UNU-EHS).
Drought Triggered Temporary Migration in an East Indian Village
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Migration © 2011 IOM
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTALLY INDUCED MIGRATION IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIAL VULNERABILITY
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s1, pages e189–e199, June 2011
How to Cite
Jülich, S. (2011), Drought Triggered Temporary Migration in an East Indian Village. International Migration, 49: e189–e199. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2010.00655.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!