We choose the convention of listing ourselves alphabetically by last name. We claim equal credit and accept equal responsibility for the contents of our collaboration. We would like to thank participants at the 2008 State Politics and Policy Conference and the three anonymous reviewers for their comments and valuable suggestions.
Analysing US State Legislative Resolutions on Immigrants and Immigration: The Role of Immigration Federalism***
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Migration © 2011 IOM
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 33–50, August 2012
How to Cite
Filindra, A. and Kovács, M. (2012), Analysing US State Legislative Resolutions on Immigrants and Immigration: The Role of Immigration Federalism. International Migration, 50: 33–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2010.00658.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!