“Economic Migrants” or “Middling Transnationals”? East European Migrants’ Experiences of Work in the UK
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Migration © 2011 IOM
Special Issue: POLISH MIGRATION AFTER THE FALL OF THE IRON CURTAIN
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 36–55, February 2014
How to Cite
Parutis, V. (2014), “Economic Migrants” or “Middling Transnationals”? East European Migrants’ Experiences of Work in the UK. International Migration, 52: 36–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2010.00677.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!