Pre- and Post-Migration Determinants of Socio-Cultural Integration of African Immigrants in Italy and Spain
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Migration © 2011 IOM
How to Cite
Fokkema, T. and de Haas, H. (2011), Pre- and Post-Migration Determinants of Socio-Cultural Integration of African Immigrants in Italy and Spain. International Migration. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2011.00687.x
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!