Social Capital is Associated with Earnings among Foreign-born Mexican Men but not Women in Los Angeles County
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Migration © 2011 IOM
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 113–128, December 2011
How to Cite
Granberry, P. J. and Marcelli, E. A. (2011), Social Capital is Associated with Earnings among Foreign-born Mexican Men but not Women in Los Angeles County. International Migration, 49: 113–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2011.00710.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!