Nigerians in China: A Second State of Immobility
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 65–80, April 2012
How to Cite
Haugen, H. Ø. (2012), Nigerians in China: A Second State of Immobility. International Migration, 50: 65–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2011.00713.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!