Formalizing Diaspora–State Relations: Processes and Tensions in the Jamaican Case
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 113–128, February 2012
How to Cite
Sives, A. (2012), Formalizing Diaspora–State Relations: Processes and Tensions in the Jamaican Case. International Migration, 50: 113–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2011.00734.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!