Living in Limbo: Transnational Households, Remittances and Development
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION AND REMITTANCES
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s1, pages e13–e35, July 2013
How to Cite
Castañeda, E. (2013), Living in Limbo: Transnational Households, Remittances and Development. International Migration, 51: e13–e35. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2012.00745.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!