Gendering Migrant Remittances: Evidence from Bangladesh and the United Arab Emirates
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Special Issue: INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION AND REMITTANCES
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s1, pages e159–e178, July 2013
How to Cite
Mizanur Rahman, M. (2013), Gendering Migrant Remittances: Evidence from Bangladesh and the United Arab Emirates. International Migration, 51: e159–e178. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2012.00763.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!