Examining the Interplay of Career, Migration and National Cultural Identity: The Case of Indian Scientists
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Migration © 2009 IOM
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 104–121, October 2015
How to Cite
Cohen, L., Duberley, J. and Ravishankar, M.N. (2015), Examining the Interplay of Career, Migration and National Cultural Identity: The Case of Indian Scientists. International Migration, 53: 104–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2012.00768.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!