The Experience of Labour Emigration in the Life of Married Women: The Case of Podlasie, Poland
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Special Issue: POLISH MIGRATION AFTER THE FALL OF THE IRON CURTAIN
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 56–73, February 2014
How to Cite
Cieślińska, B. (2014), The Experience of Labour Emigration in the Life of Married Women: The Case of Podlasie, Poland. International Migration, 52: 56–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2012.00772.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N116 248236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!