The Determinants of Human Trafficking: A US Case Study
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 150–165, December 2012
How to Cite
Jac-Kucharski, A. (2012), The Determinants of Human Trafficking: A US Case Study. International Migration, 50: 150–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2435.2012.00777.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!