*The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions from an anonymous referee, Bruce Grundy (the Editor), Anthony Asher, and seminar participants at the 2004 Australasian Finance and Banking Conference.
The Use of Derivatives by Investment Managers and Implications for Portfolio Performance and Risk*
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
International Review of Finance
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 1–29, March/June 2005
How to Cite
FONG, K., GALLAGHER, D. R. and NG, A. (2005), The Use of Derivatives by Investment Managers and Implications for Portfolio Performance and Risk. International Review of Finance, 5: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2006.00049.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!