*We appreciate the constructive and thoughtful comments of Bruce Grundy (the editor) and an anonymous referee. We also thank Antonio Bernardo, Mi-Ae Kim, Unyong Pyo, Rossen Valkanov, Neal Stoughton, and seminar participants at UCLA, Brock University, Singapore Management University, National University of Singapore, SKKU, KAIST, and the 2005 Northern Finance Association Meetings, for valuable feedback. We express special thanks to Xiao Chen of the UCLA Academic Technology Services for providing useful programming assistance. Huh gratefully acknowledges generous financial support from the Office of Research Services at Brock University. All errors are solely ours.
Order Flow Patterns around Seasoned Equity Offerings and their Implications for Stock Price Movements*
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
International Review of Finance
Volume 5, Issue 1-2, pages 75–111, March/June 2005
How to Cite
HUH, S.-W. and SUBRAHMANYAM, A. (2005), Order Flow Patterns around Seasoned Equity Offerings and their Implications for Stock Price Movements. International Review of Finance, 5: 75–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2006.00052.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!