*We thank Kevin Davis, Krishnan Maheswaran, Bruce Grundy (the editor) and especially an anonymous referee for insightful comments and suggestions. We also thank seminar participants at The University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney, Monash University, the 12th Global Finance Conference and the 17th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference for helpful comments. We also acknowledge the research assistance of Jeffri Gani.
Effect of Taxation on Equal Access Share Buybacks in Australia*
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
International Review of Finance
Volume 5, Issue 3-4, pages 199–218, September/December 2005
How to Cite
BROWN, C. and EFTHIM, K. (2005), Effect of Taxation on Equal Access Share Buybacks in Australia. International Review of Finance, 5: 199–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2006.00055.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!