*Bildik (Ph.D.) is Assistant Director of the Stock Market Department at the Istanbul Stock Exchange. Part of this paper was written while he was visiting Graduate School of Business of University of Chicago and Finance Department of DePaul University in the 2003–2004 academic year. The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the Istanbul Stock Exchange. Valuable comments of an anonymous referee, Sheridan Titman, George Constantinides, Tobin Moskowitz, Nejat Seyhun and participants in the Annual Meeting of European Financial Management Association, which was held in London in June 28–30, 2002, and the computational support of Zihni Enli are gratefully acknowledged. Gulay (Ph.D.) is a market supervisor at the Stock Market Department of the Istanbul Stock Exchange and Istanbul.
Profitability of Contrarian Strategies: Evidence from the Istanbul Stock Exchange*
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
International Review of Finance
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 61–87, March/June 2007
How to Cite
BILDIK, R. and GÜLAY, G. (2007), Profitability of Contrarian Strategies: Evidence from the Istanbul Stock Exchange. International Review of Finance, 7: 61–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2007.00068.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!