* The authors appreciate helpful comments from seminar participants at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, National Dong Hwa University, University of Texas at El Paso, the APFA/PACAP/FMA Finance Conference in Tokyo, and the FMA meetings in San Antonio, Texas. The authors also thank Dr. Virginia Unkefer for editorial assistance. Sheridan Titman and John Wei acknowledge the financial support from an RGC Competitive Earmarked Research Grant of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region, China (HKUST6014/99H).
Capital Investments and Stock Returns in Japan*
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2009
International Review of Finance
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 111–131, March/June 2009
How to Cite
Titman, S., Wei, K.C. J. and Xie, F. (2009), Capital Investments and Stock Returns in Japan. International Review of Finance, 9: 111–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2009.01087.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!