*We appreciate helpful comments received from the anonymous referee and Sudipto Dasgupta (the editor). Stouraitis thanks City University of Hong Kong for their financial support (project no. 9360075).
Does the Quality of Corporate Governance Affect Firm Valuation and Risk? Evidence from a Corporate Governance Scorecard in Hong Kong*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2010
International Review of Finance
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 403–432, December 2010
How to Cite
CHEUNG, Y.-L., STOURAITIS, A. and TAN, W. (2010), Does the Quality of Corporate Governance Affect Firm Valuation and Risk? Evidence from a Corporate Governance Scorecard in Hong Kong. International Review of Finance, 10: 403–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2010.01106.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!